To mark Eating Disorder Awareness Week 2019 at UCL, we created an exhibition aimed at raising awareness of the different types of eating disorder, their causes, symptoms and signs, how to get help, and how you can help a friend.
I have uploaded the exhibition as a gallery here so that it can be explored whenever. Hopefully it can help shine some light on the different kinds of eating disorder and how to get help.
- What is an eating disorder
- What is bulimia nervosa?
- What is anorexia nervosa?
- What is OSFED/EDNOS?
- What is Binge Eating Disorder?
- What causes an eating disorder?
- What is body dysmorphia?
- How can you help someone with an eating disorder?
- Paths to recovery
- Eating Disorders and the LGBT community
- Eating disorders and ethnic minorities
- Eating Disorder quotes
- Recovery Quotes
If you or someone you know may be suffering with an eating disorder, here are some links to find out more information about the illness and treatment. Please don’t think you’re not ‘ill enough’: if you need help, ask for it...